Sunday, January 25, 2009

"You love until you don't"

"you laugh until you cry, you cry until you laugh".

It didn't hurt half as much as I thought it would, in fact, it didn't really hurt at all. It was just a little pinch. It was more awkward than anything, but even so, it wasn't as awkward as I imagined. Despite the lies we were both guilty of - that didn't affect me at all, what affected me was how you tried to use the truth to hurt me. When you thought it would, it didn't. I know I hurt you more with my truths, and I think it's because you didn't expect it from me. Hurting you didn't make me happy per-say but it did add an overdue sense of satisfaction.

I'm happy that you are no longer in love with me.
I'm happy that I left you, and I am happy that we are no longer together. Even if it took so long for us to admit these things to each other, well at least me to you.

I'm also happy that I had the last laugh.

xo, Ashton

1 comments:

Lorituela said...

Thanks for your comment!
I loved your peeptoe boots!
They're amazing!

Hugs from Spain!

Lorituela