Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ignorance is bliss (but not really)

NOTE: If you choose to watch either of these two videos they are extremely disturbing, disgusting, offensive and sad.

Things like this make me ashamed to be an American, and even more so from Ohio. They also worry me about our countries future. The 2008 election, I feel, will be an extremely significant one in our countries history. We need change. I pray Barrack Obama will win the presidential election, not just for myself but for all of our future generations.

Eastern Ohioans opinions on Sarah Palin and Barrack Obama.

This man should be beyond ashamed, and his family humiliated at his racist way of supporting McCain/Palin.

These worry me, but not enough to make me stop believing that Obama will succeed in the election. I hate people sometimes, I hate how close-minded and ridiculous people are. I hate how people let fear govern their decisions.

0 comments: