Saturday, November 8, 2008

I am moving, and I hope it's soon.

I am very fortunate to have had been sucsesful and been offered more than one job, in more than one country. It has been an exciting process and it is so hard to make up my mind. My mom wants me to stay close - there is a position in Indiana - but I want to go overseas or to California. Actually my top choice is Athens, Greece but he is interviewing more than just me. I got the job in California, it is in a suburb of L.A. and it seems legit but I'm waiting to hear back from Greece. Those two are my top choices for sure. Greece came as a suprise, as did Spain, I wanted one in Munich haha.

ath1
Athens, Greece.

I cant believe I went threw with it and I can't believe I could be leaving within the next month - two months. California I would leave very soon, and Greece would be in mid-January. I'm so ready to get out of this place and I found my way.

0 comments: