Monday, November 10, 2008

IT'S FINAL!

All the final arrangements are being made. I am moving to Norco, California which is right outside Corona, California (about 100 miles from Los Angeles and San Diego). I am leaving the first or second week of December and returning for a few days around Christmas time, then back to California. I am so excited, I haven't said "no" to Greece yet but I will next time he calls.

I can't wait to get out of Fremont and Ohio. I can't wait to get away from all the trash and leave Frisch's. I am so ready for change. My emotions go from being scared to nervous to excited and overwhelmed but I can't wait. I will miss my family, and my friends but this is what I want and I'm going to do it.

There are mountains there, I love mountains. I love the beach, I love California.

0 comments: